- John Cena recently got married to Shay Shariatzadeh at an attorney’s office in Tampa Florida.
- The news was confirmed after a prominent media outlet managed to get a copy of the marriage certificate.
- John and Shay have been linked to each other since 2019.
- Shay is the first woman John Cena has dated after his public breakup with Nikki Bella back in 2018.
- John was married to Elizabeth Huberdeau before this for a brief period from 2009 to 2012.
It wasn’t long before John Cena’s public break up with Nikki Bella was made public to the world. Fans around the world were devastated over the relationship coming to an end and so was the couple. Since the breakup, numerous things have changed and John was even quoted saying that marriage life is something that does not sit well with him.
This all seems to have changed now as a marriage certificate was obtained by the media. According to the certificate, John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh married each other at an attorney’s office on Monday ie: 12th October 2020. The marriage was officiated in Tampa Florida.
John and Shay have been linked to each other since 2019 though there was no confirmation about the relationship from both the celebs. Despite the marriage certificate being made public, there has been no response from either of the celebrities or their corresponding representatives.
John Cena and Shay had earlier appeared for the premiere of Dr. Dolittle this year where they shared an intimate kiss on the red carpet. John was quoted saying the following at the event…
It’s a family movie and it’s a wonderful occasion to celebrate with family,John Cena at the premier of Dolittle (2020)
When talking about Shay in an interview later on, John went on to say…
What’s truly special about this one is that, no matter what projects I’m involved in the future, this one will always have a special meaning because I got to film a special project and meet someone specialJohn Cena talking about Shay Shariatzadeh
John Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012 before splitting apart. What do you think about John tying the knot to Shay? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!