- Post Malone had applied for a trademark for the World Pong League which is a Beer Pong League back in July.
- The US Patent Office recently granted the rights to the rapper.
- Post Malone can now host, organize and conduct Tournaments under the World Pong League name.
- He can also sell merch under the same name as well as sports equipment regarding Beer Pong.
- Post had earlier released his brand of Wine back in May.
- Check out all that Post had to say in the DeScrunched version below.
Post Malone is known for his out of the place style as well as unique aesthetics and ideas that seem to resonate with everyone in the world of entertainment. The artist is known to come up with whacky ideas that earn him a lot of money and his latest one seems to be from the same category.
The rapper recently applied for a patent on July 14th for his beer pong league which will be called ‘World Pong League’. The supposed patent will allow Post Malone to host and organize Beer Pong League tournaments, competitions, events, and exhibitions, all involving beer pong!
He also has acquired rights of merchandise which means that he can sell World Pong League t-shirts, jerseys, tank tops, polo shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and more. The logo and branding can also be placed on beverage glassware, drinking glasses, plastic cups, beer pong equipment, and more!
As of 27th July, Post was granted rights to the brand which means that the rapper and his manager, Dre London are now the proud owners of the World Pong League. Another entrepreneurial venture which saw Post’s involvement earlier this year, was the launch of his rose wine, Post’s Maison No. 9. The Wine was available for purchase to the public later in June this year.
Speaking about the wine earlier, Post said…
Rosé is for when you want to get a little fancy, It’s a nice switch up and I have been thinking about doing my own wine for a while. It was great to work with Global Brand Equities because they saw the vision and we got to do some super cool stuff. Maison No. 9 is smooth, and you’re all going to love it!Post Malone
What do you think about Post’s new League?
Want more entertainment news? Check out the Mandalorian receiving 15 Emmy nominations this year!